New Illinois Law, Coming Shortages Require Action National Opioid Drug Shortage Will Pose ...
Thanks in large part to strong partnerships with you, our referrers, the Veterinary Teaching ...
‘We are Improving Lives for all our customers’ One sentence from the hospital ...
The Veterinary Teaching Hospital at the University of Illinois recently installed a new 3T MRI ...
Rabies remains a critical public health issue In July 2017, a kitten in Carroll County, Ill., ...
As brachycephalic dogs continue in popularity and are bred for shorter snouts in the United ...
Since the departure of the radiology faculty member and residents in May 2016, the Veterinary ...
The College of Veterinary Medicine is here to serve the veterinary community in Illinois and beyond.
Strong partnerships with practicing veterinarians are vital for the success of the college’s initiatives to educate veterinarians and biomedical scientists, serve the public, and advance animal and human health through research.
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Browse list of hospital referral services and contact information
- Referral Coordinator: Sign up for the rvetILLINOIS newsletter for referrers, request a visit to your clinic, and more
- Download referral forms, client handouts, hospital contact list
- Clinical Trials
- Resources for your clients: Veterinary Teaching Hospital website, Pet Health Columns, Feline Hyperthyroidism: Owner Guidelines for I-131 Therapy
Veterinary Behavior at Illinois (Chicago)
Wildlife Medical Clinic
More Services of the College of Veterinary Medicine
- Alumni news, reunions, award nominations, more
- Connect with veterinary students (mentoring, hiring, externships)
- Companion Animal Memorial Fund
- Make a gift or refer a client who wants to support veterinary medicine
- Canine Ionized Calcium Calculator (to get predicted ionized calcium from routine biochemical values)
Please scan this page to access services, and contact us to let us know how we can improve our service to you.