Aspiration of lytic bone lesions is becoming a more common technique in the diagnosis of ...
‘energy and passion for beef cattle practice’ On June 15 and 16 nearly 40 ...
The number of geriatric humans and pets has increased significantly over the past 10 years The ...
The unique physiological systems of pediatric and neonatal patients make diagnosing and ...
Squamous cell carcinoma is the most common oral tumor seen in cats. Despite the advances in ...
Fast Facts and Drug Protocols Obesity Many pot-bellied pigs present in an obese condition. ...
Steps to Address Dogs That May Have Overdosed Drug overdose is the leading cause of accidental ...
The College of Veterinary Medicine is here to serve the veterinary community in Illinois and beyond.
Strong partnerships with practicing veterinarians are vital for the success of the college’s initiatives to educate veterinarians and biomedical scientists, serve the public, and advance animal and human health through research.
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Browse list of hospital referral services and contact information
- Referral Coordinator: Sign up for the rvetILLINOIS newsletter for referrers, request a visit to your clinic, and more
- Download referral forms, client handouts, hospital contact list
- Clinical Trials
- Resources for your clients: Veterinary Teaching Hospital website, Pet Health Columns, Feline Hyperthyroidism: Owner Guidelines for I-131 Therapy
Veterinary Behavior at Illinois (Chicago)
Wildlife Medical Clinic
More Services of the College of Veterinary Medicine
- Alumni news, reunions, award nominations, more
- Connect with veterinary students (mentoring, hiring, externships)
- Companion Animal Memorial Fund
- Make a gift or refer a client who wants to support veterinary medicine
- Canine Ionized Calcium Calculator (to get predicted ionized calcium from routine biochemical values)
Please scan this page to access services, and contact us to let us know how we can improve our service to you.