Over the past few months, the neurology and neurosurgery service has been busy! June 2016 At ...
Endocrine diseases are commonly encountered in veterinary medicine and have a varied ...
Veterinary professionals work hard to provide exceptional care for their human and animal ...
Although a suspicious lump is often the first sign of cancer in veterinary patients, many ...
Veterinary medicine is increasingly recognizing the importance of the human-animal bond and ...
BJ is a 13-year-old male castrated domestic shorthair that presented in March 2016 with a ...
Kim Knap, a veterinary technician and certified canine rehabilitation practitioner at the ...
Main advantage of interventional approach is avoiding pain and long post-operative recovery The ...
The College of Veterinary Medicine is here to serve the veterinary community in Illinois and beyond.
Strong partnerships with practicing veterinarians are vital for the success of the college’s initiatives to educate veterinarians and biomedical scientists, serve the public, and advance animal and human health through research.
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Browse list of hospital referral services and contact information
- Referral Coordinator: Sign up for the rvetILLINOIS newsletter for referrers, request a visit to your clinic, and more
- Download referral forms, client handouts, hospital contact list
Veterinary Behavior at Illinois (Chicago)
VSC at Illinois (Chicago Emergency/Specialty Clinic)
Wildlife Medical Clinic
More Services of the College of Veterinary Medicine
- Alumni news, reunions, award nominations, more
- Connect with veterinary students (mentoring, hiring, externships)
- Companion Animal Memorial Fund
- Make a gift or refer a client who wants to support veterinary medicine
- Canine Ionized Calcium Calculator (to get predicted ionized calcium from routine biochemical values)
Please scan this page to access services, and contact us to let us know how we can improve our service to you.