Advances in magnetic resonance imaging have transformed medicine over the last several decades. ...
Excerpted from a presentation given at the 2016 AAEP meeting by Dr. Pamela A. Wilkins, MS, PhD, ...
The University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine recently announced that it is in the ...
Different Diagnostic, Therapeutic Approaches Needed There is a tendency to think of laminitis ...
The arsenal of treatment options for dogs with atopic dermatitis is expanding. It includes ...
Masses or tumors should always be a concern in dogs or cats with recurrent ear infections, ...
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a final rule revising the regulation ...
The College of Veterinary Medicine is here to serve the veterinary community in Illinois and beyond.
Strong partnerships with practicing veterinarians are vital for the success of the college’s initiatives to educate veterinarians and biomedical scientists, serve the public, and advance animal and human health through research.
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Browse list of hospital referral services and contact information
- Referral Coordinator: Sign up for the rvetILLINOIS newsletter for referrers, request a visit to your clinic, and more
- Download referral forms, client handouts, hospital contact list
Veterinary Behavior at Illinois (Chicago)
Wildlife Medical Clinic
More Services of the College of Veterinary Medicine
- Alumni news, reunions, award nominations, more
- Connect with veterinary students (mentoring, hiring, externships)
- Companion Animal Memorial Fund
- Make a gift or refer a client who wants to support veterinary medicine
- Canine Ionized Calcium Calculator (to get predicted ionized calcium from routine biochemical values)
Please scan this page to access services, and contact us to let us know how we can improve our service to you.