Clinical trials are research studies that try to answer specific clinical questions about new therapies and drugs. Often clinical trials offer cutting-edge treatments at a reduced cost to the animal owner. This research generates new ways to detect and treat clinical problems for the benefit of animal and human medicine.
Current Clinical Trials
If you are interested in one of our studies, your animal will be evaluated to see if he/she is a good candidate for the study. As the animal owner, you will be asked to sign a consent form that details the study, its potential benefits and risks, and what will be asked of you/provided to you.
If you’d like to get further details on a clinical trial or find out how to qualify, click on the link below for that particular trial. If you have questions about a particular study, please contact the principal investigator that is listed.
- Funded Study: Characterizing the fecal microbiome in spinal cord injury
- Funded Study: Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging (MRSI) in the Evaluation of Dogs with Idiopathic Epilepsy
- Funded Study: Treatment of Canine Brain Meningiomas
- Funded Study: Treatment of Canine Lymphoma
- Funded Study: Treatment of Canine Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, and Solid Tumors
- Funded Study: Treatment of Canine Osteosarcoma with Pulmonary Metastasis
Small Animal Internal Medicine
Small Animal Surgery