Clinical Trials and Studies
Current Clinical Trials
If you are interested in one of our studies, your animal will be evaluated to see if he/she is a good candidate for the study. As the animal owner, you will be asked to sign a consent form that details the study, its potential benefits and risks, and what will be asked of you/provided to you.If you’d like to get further details on a clinical trial or find out how to qualify, click on the link below for that particular trial. If you have questions about a particular study, please contact the principal investigator that is listed.
- Funded Study: Treatment of Canine Brain Meningiomas
- Funded Study: Treatment of Canine Lymphoma
- Funded Study: Treatment of Canine Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, and Solid Tumors
- Funded Study: Treatment of Canine Osteosarcoma with Pulmonary Metastasis
- Funded Study: Treatment of Feline Pulmonary Carcinoma