Please Read: The Small Animal Clinic parking lot and main entrance is CLOSED Monday – Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for lobby renovations starting April 11, 2022.
Follow the signs to the Large Animal Clinic parking lot and check in.
Our dentistry service diagnoses and treats both simple and complicated dental and oral diseases. While we primarily see dogs and cats, we’re also trained and equipped for larger animals and for exotic pets, such as chinchillas and ferrets.
Dentistry services are available with or without a referral from your primary veterinarian.
- Dental prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Extractions, including closed, multi-rooted, and complicated surgical extractions
- Management of fractured or worn teeth, including vital pulpotomy and root canal therapy, and prosthodontic crown therapy
- Management of severe stomatitis
- Management of unusual oral lesions, including myositis, osteomyelitis, bone sequestra, dentigerous cysts, dental caries, malocclusions, oronasal fistulas, and TMJ disorders
- Oral tumor identification and treatment planning
- Routine and advanced periodontal therapy, periodontal probing, subgingival scaling and bone grafting of deep periodontal pockets
- Treatment of feline tooth resorptive lesions
- Computed tomography (CT) imaging of the head
- Consultation with a Veterinary Cardiologist for pre-anesthetic screening when indicated
- Digital dental radiography
- High-speed fiber optic dental unit
- LightSpeed® endodontic technology
- Osteoallograft® osteoinductive demineralized bone matrix