Please Read: The Small Animal Clinic parking lot and main entrance is CLOSED Monday – Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for lobby renovations starting April 11, 2022.
Follow the signs to the Large Animal Clinic parking lot and check in.
We diagnose and treat heart problems in animals, including heart failure, heart murmurs, arrhythmia, hypertension, valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, and congenital heart disease. Treatment options range from medical management to minimally invasive procedures using interventional radiology.
- Cardiac MRI and CT angiography
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiogram including Color Flow Doppler) for non-invasive examination of the heart structure and function
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) for examination of electrical activity of the heart
- Holter and event monitoring for long-term evaluation of the heart rhythm in the home environment
- Interventional procedures (PDA, balloon valvuloplasty, diagnostic angiography, intrahepatic shunt, vascular anomalies)
- Pacemaker implantation
- Radiographs to examine the size and shape of the heart and lungs