Choose from a complete cadre of state-of-the-art diagnostic and orthopedic equipment, including:
- 128-slice CT and 3T MRI for diagnostic imaging
- 3D printing for surgical planning
- Arthrex Vet Systems arthroscopy suite
- BioMedrix I-Loc® IM fixator and Total Hip Replacement systems
- LCP and LCDCP internal fixation plating systems
- IMEX external skeletal fixation system
- Synthes battery-operated surgical drills, Aesculap Acculan TPLO saws, sagittal and sternal saws, and all required types of hand equipment/tools
- Additional equipment is available upon request!
We Want You!
The University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine values work-life balance and collegiality. We are a friendly and interactive hospital, and we seek new colleagues who excel clinically and academically while having fun at work and building strong relationships with coworkers.
- The University of Illinois is an internationally ranked public, land-grant university.
- The College of Veterinary Medicine has growing and innovative educational, research, and clinical service programs.
- The Department of Veterinary Clinical Medicine has 100 faculty members and 50 residents and interns.
The University of Illinois is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, visit http://go.illinois.edu/EEO. The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Convictions are not a bar to employment. The University of Illinois System requires candidates selected for hire to disclose any documented finding of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment and to authorize inquiries to current and former employers regarding findings of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment. For more information, visit Policy on Consideration of Sexual Misconduct in Prior Employment. As a qualifying federal contractor, the University of Illinois System uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.