Clinical Trials and Studies
Current Clinical Trials
If you are interested in one of our studies, your animal will be evaluated to see if he/she is a good candidate for the study. As the animal owner, you will be asked to sign a consent form that details the study, its potential benefits and risks, and what will be asked of you/provided to you.If you’d like to get further details on a clinical trial or find out how to qualify, click on the link below for that particular trial. If you have questions about a particular study, please contact the principal investigator that is listed.
- Partially Funded Clinical Trial for Head and Neck Tumors in Dogs – Evaluation of Fluorescent Sentinel Lymph Node Imaging for Canine Head and Neck Neoplasia
- Funded Study: Treatment of Canine Appendicular Osteosarcoma – Evaluation of Orally Administered mTOR Inhibitor Rapamycin in Dogs in the Adjuvant Setting with Osteosarcoma
- Funded Study: Treatment of Feline Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma – Evaluation of the Novel Anti-Cancer Drug, IB-DNQ, in Conjunction with Radiation Therapy in Cats Diagnosed with Feline Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (FOSCC)
- Partially Funded Clinical Trial for Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Mammary Tumors in Dogs
- Partially Funded Clinical Trial for Soft Tissue and Injection-Site Sarcoma in Dogs and Cats