Johnson-Walker, Yvette Joyce
- PhD, Michigan State University, East Lansing
- DVM, University of Illinois
- MS, University of Illinois
Veterinary clinical epidemiology and infectious disease outbreak investigation; geographic information systems as a tool for disease surveillance and monitoring environmental impacts of agriculture; and international programs to enhance health and productivity for farmers with limited resources.
- Food Safety and Public Health
- Issues in Clinical Research
- One, Medicine, One Health: Public Policy
- Colloquium - Biosecurity in the Clinics
- Poultry Rotation
- Clinical Correlations
- Ecosystem Health
- Johnson YJ, Herrmann JA, Wallace RL, Troutt HF, Myint MS. Development and Implementation of a functional exercise to assess public health agency response to foodborne bioterrorism. J of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. 2009. Vol 6 No.1/49.
- Herrmann JA, Johnson YJ, Troutt HF, Prudhomme T. A Public-Policy Practicum to Address Current Issues in Human, Animal, and Ecosystem Health. Journal of Vet Med Education. 2009 Vol 36 No. 4 397-402.
- Endogenous Avian Leukosis Virus as a risk factor for ovarian adenocarcinoma in layer hens.
- Transmission of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus species among pets, clients, and personnel in a veterinary clinic setting.
List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by their students for Path 641: Food Safety and Public Health. Spring 2009
One Health Steering Committee Member