Gray, Sarah M
Clinical Assistant Professor
1008 W Hazelwood Dr
M/C 004Urbana, IL 61802
- Residency (Equine Surgery), University of Illinois, Urbana, Ill.
- Internship (Surgery and Sports Medicine), Tufts University, North Grafton, Mass.
- Internship (Equine Rotating), Retama Equine Hospital, Selma, Texas
- DVM, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
- BS (Animal Science), Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons (Large Animal)
- Clinical Instructor of Large Animal Surgery and Large Animal Emergency/Critical Care, Purdue University, 2021-2022
- Clinical Instructor of Large Animal Surgery, Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, 2020-2021
- Resident in Equine Surgery, University of Illinois, 2017-2020
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- ACVS Resident Credentialing Committee Member, 2021-2025