Farm Animal Services
Our in-house farm animal service provides care for cows, sheep, goats, llamas, pigs, and other agricultural animals. Veterinarians are available 24 hours a day/365 days a year for emergencies and by appointment for all other services. If your animal needs specialty care, we have specialists to help. Plus, we’re able to provide quick answers with the help of our diagnostic laboratory and our large animal imaging equipment.
Our Large Animal Clinic provides ambulatory medical services (field services) throughout east-central Illinois. Day or night (24 hours a day/365 days a year), our veterinarians are available for emergency, routine, wellness care, and production medicine on your farm. Ambulatory services are available for all animals, including exotics.
- 24-hour emergency care
- Annual wellness examinations and vaccinations
- Assisted reproductive techniques (artificial insemination, embryo transfer)
- Breeding soundness examinations (male and female)
- Castration, dehorning and routine production procedures
- Diagnosis and treatment of individual animal disease
- Herd performance evaluation and consultation
- Disease outbreak investigation
- Pregnancy diagnosis