How do clinical trials work?
A listing of current clinical trials is below. If you'd like to get further details on a cliniical trial or find out how to qualify, click on the link for that particular trial. Each study is different. If you have questions about a particular study, please contact the principal investigator that is listed.
If you are interested in one of our studies, your animal will evaluated to see if he/she is a good candidate for the study. As the animal owner, you will be asked to sign a consent form that details the study, its potential benefits and risks, and what will be asked of you/provided to you.
Current Clinical Trials
- Evaluation of Swallowing Function in Dogs with Pneumonia
- Partially Funded Clinical Trial for Canine Lymphoma
- Partially Funded Clinical Trial with a Novel Anticancer Agent and Doxorubicin
- Fully Funded Clinical Trial for Canine Appendicular Osteosarcoma
- Open‐Label, Phase‐2 Trial of NV-01 for Pain Palliation in Dogs