Cardiology services are provided by a board-certified cardiologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, congenital heart disease, heart failure and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Diagnosis and management of heart failure, arrhythmias, and other cardiovascular diseases
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiogram including Color Flow Doppler) for non-invasive examination of the heart structure and function
- Electrocardiography (ECG) for examination of electrical activity of the heart
- Holter and event monitoring for long-term evaluation of the heart rhythm in the home environment
- Pacemaker implantation
- Interventional procedures such as patent ductus arteriosus (PDA), balloon valvuloplasty, diagnostic angiography, intrahepatic shunt, and vascular anomalies