We provide diagnosis and treatment of heart failure, heart murmurs, arrhythmia, hypertension, valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, congenital heart disease, and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiogram including Color Flow Doppler) for non-invasive examination of the heart structure and function
- ECG for examination of electrical activity of the heart
- Holter and event monitoring for long-term evaluation of the heart rhythm in the home environment
- Radiographs to examine the size and shape of the heart and lungs
- Pacemaker implantation
- Interventional procedures (PDA, balloon valvuloplasty, diagnostic angiography, intrahepatic shunt, vascular anomalies)