We can’t wait to see you again in your orange and blue! Let us help you connect with your fellow DVM classmates.
If you are a College of Veterinary Medicine alum, we want to help you create a reunion that is as memorable as your years here. The college offers many options to assist in planning your class reunion:
- Retro name badges for attendees that will include your class graduation photo
- A group photo with the Block I flag
- A tour of the College of Veterinary Medicine campus (schedule a tour)
- Mini Illini swag bag for each attendee
- Forwarding your reunion announcement to classmates. Requests must be made 28 days in advance of desired notification.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
- A post on our reunion webpage with your final plans to share with your classmates (submit your alumni reunion schedule to be featured on this page)
Class of 1983 Reunion
For information or questions, contact:
- Mike Biehl | 217.714.7019 | email@example.com
- Pam (Cheney) Ogden | 715.828.0944 | PamOgdenDVM@gmail.com
Class of 1983 College of Veterinary Medicine 40th Reunion Plans
Day 1: Wednesday, Oct. 25
6 – 9 PM | Welcome Reception
Papa Del’s | 1201 S. Neil St., Champaign, IL
Appetizers, salad, pizza, pasta and dessert buffet (vegetarian options) in a private room.
Please contact Mike Biehl (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, October 20, if you think you might make it to see if there is room. We are past the previously stated deadline. You are welcome to attend, but we cannot guarantee food.
To reserve a spot, please send payment for $30 (includes tax, tip and room fee; drinks extra):
- Check, payable to Michael Biehl, 1612 Congressional Way, Champaign, IL 61822
- Venmo, 2177147019, Last 4 digits of mobile number = 7019
Day 2: Thursday, Oct. 26
5 PM | College of Veterinary Medicine Tour
Please arrive by 4:45 pm to keep us on schedule for dinner! Parking in the F27 parking lot off of Lincoln Avenue after 5:00 pm should NOT result in a ticket as parking services should be done by 5:00 pm. The address for this lot is: 2001 S. Lincoln Ave., Urbana, IL. Please enter the Basic Sciences Building just off the circle drive and gather in the lobby.
6:30 – 9 PM | Dinner
Baxter’s American Grille | 100 Trade Center Dr., Champaign, IL
We will offer a limited menu: 4 assorted appetizers, the Signature Baxter’s Salad, and your choice of one of their favorite entrees including beef, chicken, fish, or veggie pasta.
At this time we have 24 paid RSVPs. If anyone else is interested, please contact Pam asap (email@example.com or text 715.828.0944). There might be room for 4 – 5 more individuals.
To finalize your request, please send payment for $70 (total does NOT include alcohol, includes dinner, tax, tip, and 5% event fee):
- Check, payable to Pam Ogden, E2401 Quail Run Road, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Venmo, @Pamela-Ogden. Last 4 digits of mobile phone are 0944
Day 3: Friday, Oct. 27
9 AM – 3 PM | 21st Century Animal Health Symposium
Link to Register
Late afternoon into the evening >>> Open to suggestions.
- Check the athletics schedule against your reunion plans at FightingIllini.com
- Hotels – we do not reserve room blocks, but you can use the below to arrange lodging for your group
- For restaurants to host your meals review food and drink options at the Visit Champaign website
- See what else is happening at the college by viewing the Vet Med Calendar
- Learn about campus mobile meters