Training Program Requirements
• Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships are available only to citizens of the United States or permanent residents.
• In addition to their departmental requirements, all trainees will take Basic (ENVS 480) or Systems (CB594) Toxicology.
• All predoc and postdoc appointees will be required to submit a fellowship or grant proposal during the first year of their appointment as a trainee.
• All trainees must attend a weekly toxicology seminar series (CB596), participate in the toxicology journal club and receive training on ethics in toxicology.
• Trainees will be required to present and discuss their research in the program and are strongly encouraged to present their research at national meetings.
• Preference will be given to predoctoral trainees in their first or second year and those who are interested in pursuing an academic research career. Selection will be based on academic success, relevance of proposed research to Program goals and commitment to toxicology.
• All applications are welcome, and underrepresented minorities are especially encouraged to apply.