Instructions for Oral Presentations
- Each talk should be 10 minutes long leaving an additional 5 minutes for questions.
- Send a copy of your presentation in PowerPoint format to
“email@example.com “ by 5:00 pm on October 6th.
- *If your presentation is too large to send via e-mail, please notify us at the above email address.*
- On the day of the symposium, presentations should be reviewed on the event equipment between 7:00 – 8:00 am. Presenters who are in the last group can check their presentations during the lunch break or poster sessions.
- Please bring a back-up copy of your presentation that is PC compatible to the Symposium!
Instructions for Poster Presentations
- The poster board dimensions should be 4 feet high and 4 feet wide.
MOUNTING & REMOVING MATERIALS
- Please mount posters on the board labeled with your abstract number by 8:00 AM.
- Push pins will be available. Posters should remain posted until the afternoon refreshments. ALL posters MUST be removed at the end of the poster session.
- Poster presenters should be prepared to give a 6-8 minutes overview of their work to viewers and judges.