Web Printing from your Personal Computer
PaperCut allows you to print from any device connected to IllinoisNet.
1. Log in to the PaperCut Web App: https://papercut.ics.illinois.edu
2. Click on Web Print on the left panel
3. Select Submit a Job »
4. In Quick Find: Type Students2 and Select Find Printer to display vetprint.Vetmed.illinois.edu\Students2
5. Select Print Options and Account Selection »
6. Type how many copies you want to make by “Copies:”
7. Select Upload Documents »
8. Select Upload from computer and select your files
9. Select Upload & Complete »
10. Select Jobs Pending Release in the left column
11. Select Release All or select a specific job and select Print (you can also cancel the job)
My password doesn’t work!
Be sure you are using your NetID (@illinois.edu Email) Password. If you cannot login, visit Technology Services at https://identity.uillinois.edu and reset your password. Make sure that you keep your passwords secure. You are responsible for all activity done on your account. Please remember to log out when you are leaving the computer unattended.
I accidentally sent a print job I don’t want!
To delete a print job, you can select “Delete” after typing in your NetID password. Be sure not to press Enter since that will release the print job. Print jobs will automatically expire after an hour without activity.
My print looks nothing like what I meant to print!
This may happen when a software application alters a print job in order to make it easier to print. Converting your document to a PDF or XPS file and confirming that the file looks correct should solve most issues. You can convert a document to PDF or XPS by printing to Adobe PDF Writer and Microsoft XPS Document Writer (on Windows only), respectively.
Our printers cannot print less than about 0.25 inches away from the edge of the paper.
I think there’s something defective with the printer!
Please contact the Help Desk with a detailed description of the problem so that we can fix the printer in a timely fashion.
Computing Services Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Printable instructions: PersonalDevicePrintingInstructions