Use U of I Box to store, share, and collaborate on documents. Box offers a modern web interface and enterprise security suitable for most files, including FERPA protected data.
Learn more about using U of I Box at web.uillinois.edu/box.
Benefits of using U of I Box:
- Secure file storage in the cloud
- Unlimited storage for students, faculty, and staff
- Provides secure legal storage for FERPA data
- Allows secure file sharing within or outside of the U of I network (Share folders and collaborate with constituents outside of the university)
- Is compatible with Blackboard-based applications such as IllinoisCompass 2g
- Allows synchronization and collaboration on projects using Google Apps and other tools
- Use Box Sync to synchronize files to your desktop
- For mobile devices, try the Box Mobile Client
NOTE: The use of U of I Box for storing or sharing highly restricted data such as SSNs or health information is forbidden.