How Do I Apply? | Standards for Admission | Prerequisites | Special Considerations | When Will I Hear? | FAQs | Checklist | Equal Opportunity Policy
All applicants are notified of their status by late-February by the DVM Admissions Office.
- Applicants offered admission must respond with a signed form and a non-refundable deposit accepting the offer by the national offer date of April 15, or the offer will be withdrawn.
- Applicants on the alternate list will be notified as positions become available after April 15. An individual applicant’s position on the alternate list will not be disclosed.
- Applicants who are not accepted may make an appointment with the DVM Admissions Officer for individual counseling beginning in April.
- Applicants who plan to re-apply must submit a complete new set of documents to all the sites and requirements listed above.
- The College will consider deferment requests on a case-by-case basis if a candidate has extenuating circumstances beyond their control. A written request for deferment must be received by the Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs in a timely manner.