Directory ProfileCampus Directory
Aldridge, Russhawn Jackson
Address and Contact Information
- Ph.D, Environmental Toxicology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, 1999
- M.S., Biological Sciences, Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1991
- B.S., Microbiology, University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana, 1988
- TGS Illuminate, Herts, UK (Company Director) -- January 2011 to December 2012
This is the parent company for the online learning portal eVetAcademy, which initiates and delivers online learning programmes for continuing professional education to veterinarians and training for farmers.
- London School of Pharmacy, London, UK (Research Fellow) -- 2010
Responsibilities included: The research group focues on the discovery of new therapeutic natural products with possible uses as antimicrobials, antimalarial, anticancer and anti-inflammaotry agents and on the benefits and risks of food supplements. A short-term maternity cover role was to coordinate and manage a project investigating the role of environmental factors in Equine Grass Sickness.
- College of Veterinary Medicine (Associate Professor) -- 2004-2005
Responsibilities included: Serving as a facilitator and content resource in the problem-based learning curriculum in environmental toxicology; didactic instruction in molecular toxicology; mentoring veterinary students; developing of toxicology curriculum for the new college; establishment of health and safety policies and procedures for the veterinary school.
- Department of Biology and Chemistry (Adjunct Professor) - 2004-2005
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (Associate Toxicologist) -- 2000-2003
- Bureau of Environmental Health (Environmental Toxicologist/Research Scientist) -- 1997-2000
- University of Wisconsin (Teaching Assistant) -- 1994
- Office of Legal Affairs and Enforcement (Graduate Student Intern) -- 1991
- Tate T.M. Jackson, R.M., and F.A. Christian. Effectos of glypohsate and dalapon on total free amino acid profiles of Pseudosuccinea columella snails. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 2000 64(2):258-62.
- Milhon J.L., Albert, T.J., Vande Waa E.A., O'Leary, K.A., Jackson, R.N., Kessler, M.A., Shuler, L.A., Tracy J.W., SmMAK16, the Schistosoma mansoni homologue of MAK16 from yeast, targets protein transport tot he nucleolus. Mol Biochem Parasitol 2000 May; 108(2):225-36.
- Knobelock, L. and R. Jackson. Recogition of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Wisconsin State Medical Journal, June 1999.
- Jackson, R.N. Health Assessment for Badger Army Ammunition Plant, Sauk County, Wisconsin. Prepared for the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, May 1999.
- Jackson, R.N. Health Consultation for Former Allis-Chalmers Utility Corridor, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. Prepared for the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health, February 1999.
- Jackson, R.N. Health Consultation for Hawthorn Mellody, Inc., Rock County, Wisconsin. Prepared for the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, US Depoartment of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, June 1999.
- Christian F.A., Jackson, R.N., and Tate, T.M. Effects of sublethal concentrations of glyphosate and dalapon on protein and aminotrasferase activity in Pseudosuccinea columella. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 1993 Nov; 51(5); 703-9.