International Travel Insurance

Campus requires international insurance when travelling internationally.


As a campus requirement, you are required to have international insurance any time you are traveling internationally on University business. Here is the link to apply - 

You will need to have the following information available in order to complete the application:
  • Arrival and Departure Date(s)
  • Location(s) of Travel
  • Date of Birth
  • Gender
  • UIN  (University Identification Number)
  • Passport Number and Expiration Date
  • Upload a Scanned Copy of Your Passport
  • Upload a Scanned Copy of the EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation) Acknowledgement and Consent Form (this form is available at the link above)
  • In-Country Address and Phone Number
  • Emergency Contact Name, Address, Phone Number, and Relationship to Registrant
Beginning in October of 2021 you will need either a valid passport or a “Real ID” notification on your Driver’s license to air travel domestically.