Topics Map > Vetstar > How To Articles
Vetstar - How to find NOVA results in Vetstar
The following steps outline how to find NOVA results within Vetstar.
- Pull up patient account in Vetstar.
- Type LT in the command line (sometimes it takes a while to pull up, so be patient).
- Various lab tests including NOVAs will show up here organized by date.
- Choose the test that you want results for and put the cursor in that line.
- On the right side of the screen there are several options. Select lab results.
- Your results will be listed.
- If there are no results, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. List MR# and patient name/last name.