- Make sure labels are loaded.
- Turn on the printer power.
- Press and hold the Feed button until the green status light flashes once, then twice and then continuing until the flash groups reach the group of seven flashes.
- Release the Feed button.
5. Press the Feed button.
- The printer will set the media sensor for the label.
- After it is done making this adjustment, the roll will automatically feed until a label is positioned at the print-head.
- A profile of the media sensor settings will print.
- Upon completion, the printer will save the new settings in memory and the printer is ready for normal operation.
One entire blank label will feed.
6. Log into Vetstar and test