Vetstar - Deletion of Charges
The following article guides you through the deletion of a charges.
- Students do not have access rights for deleting procedures. Someone else must do it for them.
- If possible, make corrections the same day that a procedure has been entered. Ask Client Services or Medical Records for help if needed.
- Do NOT delete imaging studies, or diagnostic lab charges without contacting their respective areas. Doing so may create some errors in the Diagnostic lab and PACS.
- From the Vetstar home screen bring up your patient’s account.
- Verify that a visit is open. This will be indicated in the Visit Information area of the HOME screen:
- If the visit is closed, please see Client Services for assistance.
- Select 2 Charges button form the menu on the left side of the screen or type 4 in the command line to access the charge screen.
- Select the procedure(s) that you need to delete using the mouse or up and down arrow keys.
- Once the proper procedure is selected, press F7 key or click on the Delete icon at the top of the screen.
- You should see the screen tip 1 Delete Lines Selected at the bottom left of the screen. You may select multiple charges as long as they are contiguous.
- Once you have select all you want to delete, hit the Save button.
5. Enter the reason for deletion when prompted, followed by the Enter key.
6. Select the Save button and now the item is now deleted.