Topics Map > SANDI > Documentation & Training
SANDI - Clinician, Intern, Resident, Student and Vet Tech
The following articles explain the common setup an procedures used by Clinicians, Interns, Residents and Vet Techs.
SANDI: Health Information System (Replacing Vetstar)
- Installed on all hospital PCs
PACS: Picture Archiving and Communications System
- Installed on all hospital PCs: http://imaging.vetmed.illinois.edu
- Setup Access Remotely: Remote Access to PACS, RaptorMed, Q-Pulse, SlideHosting, and Vetstar
VTH Fax Access
- IT@vetmed.illinois.edu: For assistance with computer hardware and software issues.
- HIS@vetmed.illinois.edu: For Vetstar access and related issues.
- Medrec@vetmed.illinois.edu: For Medical Records
- Knowlegebase (KB) on the web: https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois.vetmed/
- Note: there is an icon for the KB on all Vet Med PCs
SANDI Training Materials
- SANDI - Logging into SANDI
- SANDI - Patient Dashboard (Home Screen)
- SANDI - Communications Log
- SANDI - Medical Record Documentation (Visit Report, Image Uploads, SOAP Notes, etc.)
- SANDI - Send Reports to Clients, rDVM, etc.
- SANDI - Using Departmental Worklists
- SANDI - Procedure and Charge Entry
- SANDI - Discharging a Patient
- SANDI - Appointment Scheduler
Dispensary Specific Training Videos