Topics Map > SANDI > How To & FAQ
SANDI - Registering a Patient
Use the following article to register a patient.
Important: Before creating a registration please make sure that you have selected the correct patient on the correct account.
Video Training Link: SANDI - Registering Patient
SANDI Client & Patient Lookup/Addition
- Select Reception
- Select Registration
- Select Walk In Registration
- Search and select the Owner & Patient.
- Follow these instructions if a new Owner and/or patient needs to be created: SANDI - Client & Patient Setup
- Select Register next to the proper client/patient
Registration Information Entry
Note: Fields in red are required.
- Select the Type of Registration
- Tip: In any field with a drop down box you can select the down arrow, click and choose or you can begin typing the name and it will populate and appear for you to select it
- Complete the remaining entry fields
Check In Sheet and Consent Forms
- The Check In Sheet and Consent forms will display in PDF after you select Register. You can either print them from PDF or Close them in a hard copy is not needed.
- The default number to print is 8 but you can modify this as needed. Choose the Zebra printer you want to use
3. Select Register when all entry is complete
4. Once everything is complete select Register and
5. Selecting OK returns you to the Reception Screen.
Registration from the Patient Dashboard
You can also register a patient from the Patient Dashboard.
1. Select Patient Dashboard
2. Enter your search criteria to find the client/patient
3. Verify the Client Information
4. Verify the Patient Information
5. Select Register (The Register button will only appear if there is not already and open visit.)
- New Client/Patient Search - Will clear the screen and present a new Client/Patient search screen.
- Change Patient - Will present a list of patients from which to choose from. (Once selected the dashboard will populate with the new patients information.)
- Register New Visit - Will appear if there is NOT an open visit and will take you to the Registration Information Entry screen described above.
- Patient Information Boxes
- Arrows: Selecting the arrow will take you to a new screen with more detailed information.
- Scrolling: You can scroll any box with more rows that what is visible.
- No Results: This means that the patient does not have results entered at this time.
- Appointments: IS NOT active/working at this time.