Help educate the next generation of veterinarians in musculoskeletal disease and orthopedics.
Join a team that is collaborative and supportive for seasoned and newer surgeons alike.
We Want You!
The University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine values work-life balance and collegiality. We are a friendly and interactive hospital, and we seek new colleagues who excel clinically and academically while having fun at work and building strong relationships with coworkers.
More About US
- Boarded clinicians in 16 areas of specialization
- Innovative approaches to integrated veterinary education, post-graduate veterinary education, and online learning
- Collegewide research strengths in comparative and diagnostic medicine, conservation medicine and ecosystem health, environmental health and toxicology, infectious diseases, and reproductive biology
- Part of a top-ranked public, land-grant university
- Located in a vibrant, diverse, and international community that still offers Midwestern friendliness and affordability
- You will become a member of the Department of Veterinary Clinical Medicine, which is currently 94 faculty strong
- ~ 50 residents and interns
- > 500 veterinary students
- Read our strategic plan
The University of Illinois is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, visit http://go.illinois.edu/EEO. The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Convictions are not a bar to employment. The University of Illinois System requires candidates selected for hire to disclose any documented finding of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment and to authorize inquiries to current and former employers regarding findings of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment. For more information, visit Policy on Consideration of Sexual Misconduct in Prior Employment. As a qualifying federal contractor, the University of Illinois System uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.