Your veterinarian has ordered a radiograph of your pet. Please review the information below and contact your veterinarian if you have any questions.
- The report will be sent to your veterinarian. You will not receive a copy of the report. Please contact your veterinarian directly to discuss the results. If a life threatening condition is identified during the examination, every attempt will be made to contact your veterinarian with a verbal report. If your veterinarian cannot be reached, you will have the option of admitting your pet to the emergency room to be evaluated.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time for registration.
- Park in the “Client Only” marked parking spaces in Lot F25 located in the front of the Large Animal Clinic (LAC). View Map. Do NOT go to the Small Animal Clinic or Emergency room on Hazelwood.
- Payment is required the day of service. We accept cash, credit or Care Credit.
- In the case of acute symptoms arising during the examination, your pet may be evaluated by the emergency room. There is a $25 consultation fee if this is necessary.
- In the event of life threatening symptoms, your pet will be admitted to the emergency room. Standard fees would apply.
- If the patient cannot be radiographed due to temperament, the examination will be cancelled.