PACS = Picture Archiving and Communication System
Login information: contact Kathy Ellis or Art Siegel.
Please remember that images are medical records and thus fall under the VTH Confidentiality and Access to Records policies.
Do not disclose your personal password to protect our clients privacy and remember to log out of the system when you are finished.
Minimum Computer Requirements:
- Internet Explorer 5. or higher
- 1.5 GHz Pentium IV processor or higher
- 512 MB RAM (optimum 1 GB RAM)
- 32 MB graphics card
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- Display resolution configured to 24-bit true color
- Windows 95 or higher
- High-speed Internet access
Access the PACS system using one of the following links:
Outside CVM and Wireless
From this site, click on the CareStream Client button:
- The first time you access the PACS on your computer, you must install and enable an Internet Explorer plugin.
- Wait for the login screen to appear and enter your netid and password when prompted.
- The password change page is http://imaging.vetmed.illinois.edu/um/ChangePassword.jsp
Help Documents in Adobe Acrobat Format:
Updated 9/30/09 DML
Vetstar Information Home | Computing Services