This works only for Hewlitt Packard Laser Jet Printers and the GUI Client.
- Start the Vetstar/Vadds GUI Client.
- At the top of the Window, access the View -> Printer Mappings menu. The Printer Mapping Setup function window will open.
- In the PROIV Printer field, select LP1.
In the Windows Printer field, select your locally attached printer (set up earlier through Windows).
- Click on the SAVE button, then the Close button.
- Use the Vetstar/VADDS printer code ljl when printing.
Note - you cannot print more than one copy with local printing. Either repeat the report for the number of copies that you need, or use one of the public Vetstar printers.
Vetstar Information Home | Computing Services