Courses at the University of Illinois
- Spatial Epidemiology – Offered Spring 2014
- Geographic Methods for Health – Offered Spring 2013 and Spring 2014
- Health Applications of GIS – Offered Spring 2013
- One Health Epidemiology Reading Group – Offered Fall 2011
PATH 592 or 692
We offer workshops on an as-needed basis. We are available to host a workshop either at the University of Illinois or at your location. We can work with you secure funding for workshops.
We have materials that cover many topics, with lectures, discussions and hands-on labs.
These topics include:
- GIS and Public Health applications
- Introduction to mapping and GIS software
- Spatial Epidemiology – cluster analysis, mapping disease rates, environment and health
- GIS skills needed for the development of Integrated spatial databases
- Download and process census demography data for mapping and analysis