Demos and Exhibits
Pets can benefit from rehabilitation therapy, just like people!
Rehab can help to strengthen muscle and improve joint mobility.
An underwater treadmill is a valuable tool used in veterinary medicine.
- Buoyancy of the water reduces pressure on painful joints, while still providing resistance to improve muscle strength.
- An underwater treadmill is commonly used in patients with moderate to severe osteoarthritis.
The results of rehabilitation therapy:
- stronger, flexible, and well-developed muscles, tendons, and joints;
- increased endurance, strength, balance, and coordination;
- weight control;
- improved quality of life!