Vet Med uses the university electronic mail and calendaring services provided by Technology Services. This includes email, calendaring, contacts and task items from any web-, desktop-, or mobile device-based computing platform, anywhere.
This service is available to all faculty, staff and graduate students as well as retirees, emeritus faculty, visiting faculty, and those with 0-percent appointments
The University Exchange service for electronic mail, outlined further on the Technology Services Exchange Services page, includes::
- Setup[ email and calendar on Mobile devices
- Web and mobile access to email from any Internet connection
- A rich Outlo0k email client
- Rules-based inbox handling
- No quota on mailbox size
- Calendaring, including sharing of individual calendars, room calendars and group and resource calendar sharing
- Individual and group contacts management that can integrate with mobile devices
- Global address list for all university faculty, staff, and students
- Integration with the Skype for Business Instant Messaging client and telephone system
- Task management
Questions about this topic? Don’t see what you’re looking for?