Student Programmer Application
Application for Employment - Computing Services Student Programmer
The Computing Services department at the College of Veterinary Medicine is currently accepting applications for the Fall 2010 Semester. The Computing Services along with the Veterinary Diagnostic Lab is looking for student programmers for various projects.
Requirements For All Applicants:
* You MUST be able to work at least 8 hours a week. 10-15 hours is preferred
* You MUST be a full time student in good standing at the University of Illinois
* Ability to speak to people of varying technical expertise in person and by email
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrable good time management skills and able to work independently
* Ability to work with sensitive information in a conscientious manner
* Punctuality, Responsibility, and Accountability
Desired Technical Experience:
* Experienced with PHP, SQL, MySQL and Perl
* Strong Unix/Linux background
Some Information on the Application Process:
You will be contacted via e-mail about the status of your application within one week. Once an applicant has been contacted about an impressive application an interview will be scheduled within the next three business days.
We Do NOT hire for summer only.
Please click here or see attachment to fill out an application (Must use Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to correctly submit application)