How to Enable the Run Command on Vista Start Menu
Submitted by Computing Services on Thu, 2007-09-06 10:10
Attached is Word document with instructions about How to Enable the Run Command on Vista Start Menu. Below are the instructions.
Enabling the “Run…” on the Windows Vista Start Menu
1. Right Click the Start Menu button.
2. Click Properties from the popup menu.
3. Click the Customize button in the “Taskbar and Start Menu Properties” window.
4. In the New Window Scroll Down until you find a Check box labeled Run Command
5. Click the Checkbox
6. Click OK to exit all the windows.
|vista run command.doc||123 KB|