To clear your temporary internet files in Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Select the “Wrench” in the top-right corner of the browser window*
3. Hover over the Tools bar until several options appear
4. Select Clear Browsing Data
5. In the “Obliterate the following items from” drop-down box, select The Beginning of Time
6. Make sure that Clear Download History and Empty the Cache are checked
7. Uncheck all other options**
8. Press Clear Browsing Data
*Alternatively, you can press Control-Shift-Delete on your keyboard with Google Chrome open to pull up the browsing history window.
**You can select and delete the other options if you so choose. Just be careful and read what you are getting rid of.