Printing to OneNote
1. Open your document in an appropriate program, such as Microsoft word 2010.
2. Next Click the blue “File” button in the top left corner.
The office page should now appear like this.
3. Click the “Print” button that the arrow is pointing to above.
Now office should appear like this.
4. Click the “Printer” button in the middle of the screen to bring the up the drop-down menu that appears above by the arrow.
5. Select Send to OneNote 2010 as your printer.
6. Next click the large print button that is next to the number of copies.
7. OneNote should now open with your document.
|Printing to OneNote.doc||167 KB|