Backing up One Note to other locations (such as external HDD)
1. Press the File Button in the top left corner.
2. Then press the “Save & Backup” button.
3. Next Highlight the “Backup Folder” area
4. Click the “Modify…” button.
5. After clicking “Modify” a box will appear like this. If you have an external hard drive, go to “Computer” in the left column (1.) then highlight your external hard drive (2.) For instance our external hard drive is this drive label as (E:).
6. From here you can specify which folder or area you would like to have the backup save to. Of course if you don’t have an external hard drive, you can choose wherever you would like your documents to be saved.
|Backing up OneNote files to other locations (such as external HDD).doc||301 KB|