How to UnZip a File
Attached is a .pdf file with instructions for how to unzip a file. Below is text instructions explaining how to unzip a file:
How To Unzip a File in Windows XP
1. Double-click the zipped file.
2. In the window that opens, click Extract all files.
The Extraction Wizard opens.
3. Click Next.
4. In the Select a Destination panel, select the location where you want the folder to be placed,
for example, the Desktop. Click Next.
5. In the Extraction Complete panel, select Show extracted files. Check Finish. The unzipped
files appear in a new window.
6. Use the contents of the zipped file. There are also several free utilities that one can download
to zip and unzip files such as WinRAR http://www.win-rar.com/download.html As of Sept 2009 WinRAR only has a free 40 day trial download
|How To Unzip a File in Windows XP.pdf||146.51 KB|