SEEKING SMALL ANIMAL FULL OR PART-TIME VETERINARY ASSOCIATE
BloomingPaws is seeking an Indiana licensed (or eligible) full-time or part-time veterinarian for a growing small animal/exotic practice. We offer integrative medicine to our clients; and focus largely on client education and preventative medicine. We are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude who desires to practice quality medicine and tailor diagnostics/treatments to the need of the pet and client.
BloomingPaws is located in Bloomington, IN: home to Indiana University which offers a variety of cultural opportunities, great outdoor fun (biking, hiking, camping, fishing), and a great school system. We are also close to Brown County State Park and less than 1 hour from Indianapolis.
• A great team dedicated to the health and well-being of the pets/clients and a fun and supportive environment to work in while getting the job done efficiently.
• CO2 Laser Surgery
• Surgical monitoring equipment
• Digital Radiography
• In-house IDEXX Blood Analyzers
• Ultrasonic Dental Scaler
• Laser Therapy
• Herbal Therapies
• Cornerstone Software (we aim to reduce paper)
• Full Service Grooming, Training, Boarding, and Daycare
• $5000 signing bonus
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in IN.
The College of Veterinary Medicine displays career opportunities relevant for alumni. The content of these posts is the responsibility of the organization that provided the information. These posts are for active, open positions at the time of posting; however, we do not remove old posts. Please contact the employer to ensure the position is still open prior to applying.