Job Opportunity: Associate Veterinarian, San Jose, IL

Sep 15, 2017 / Alumni Job Board

Associate Position Available

Greenhaven Animal Clinic is pleased to announce an opening for a full time associate. We are a full service hospital, offering primary care, referral, and emergencies. We are conveniently located between Springfield, Peoria, and Bloomington. We are an AAHA accredited hospital, and our passion is being the patient’s advocate. We strive to practice the highest quality medicine possible. Our patient care mix is approximately 60% small animal with the remaining 40 % being large animal and equine. We have a full suite of in house lab equipment, digital x-ray, ultrasound, digital dental x-ray, dedicated surgery suite, and more. We have a haul in facility for large animal care with two hydraulic chutes. One is a hydraulic foot table to aid in foot care. We also have hospitalization stalls for horses and cattle. Greenhaven also supports 2 companion animal satellite clinics, one in Lincoln, and the other in Sherman. Both of these clinics are also AAHA accredited and practice the same high quality medicine. Benefits include health insurance, licensing, organization dues, CE, liability and disability insurance, paid vacation and competitive salary. We are a close group of doctors and staff. Our dedicated clientele is growing, and we are looking for the right person to grow with us. If you believe you are the right person, please email a CV and cover letter to greenhavenvet@gmail.com. Check us and our clinic out at www.greenhavenanimalclinic.com

 

The College of Veterinary Medicine displays career opportunities relevant for alumni. The content of these posts is the responsibility of the organization that provided the information. These posts are for active, open positions at the time of posting; however, we do not remove old posts. Please contact the employer to ensure the position is still open prior to applying.