Associate Veterinarian Position Available – Experienced DVM or New Graduate
Broad Ripple Animal Clinic – Indianapolis, IN
Are you looking for:
• a position where you can spend your entire career? 6 of our 7 veterinarians began
their career here. Tenures of: 23, 19, 18, 14, 4 and 3 years!
• a position where you are surrounded by practitioners with 70 years of experience
who are willing to mentor and guide you?
• a position with a team oriented atmosphere with a high staff to DVM ratio?
• a position where your compensation is far above average; example $100k at 3
• a position where we respect your time and schedule during the interview
process by conducting the initial portion of the interview process via video conferencing?
Open positions within our practice are rare as veterinarians seldom leave. This position is open because one of our veterinarians, after 14 years with our practice, is moving closer to her family and opening her own practice. She, as are all of our veterinarians, is available as a reference for our practice.
The mentoring of a veterinarian during their initial years in practice is imperative. Clinical veterinary practice is a combination of the practice of veterinary medicine and the art of practice. We believe It is our responsibility to share our 70 years of clinical experience with a new member of our professional staff to ensure your success. Regardless of your experience, we commit to helping you transition to becoming a successful and valued member of our team.
• AAHA Accredited Hospital since1982
• Gold level Cat Friendly Certified Practice
• 7 Veterinarians – 1 is ABVP accredited, 1 soon to be ABVP
• A radiologist (ACVR) reads all films in hospital
• Electronic charting, fully digital practice
• 9 Registered Veterinary Technicians
• 10 exam rooms in a modern, contemporary designed practice
• Hospital is fully equipped, i.e. advanced dental procedures, ultrasound, laparoscopy, and fiberoptic equipment (endoscopy, rhinoscopy, colonoscopy,)
• Our veterinarians are able to focus on clinical practice thanks to our highly trained support staff and RVT’s
• Supportive veterinary community with easy access to experienced specialists
• Adult and puppy “school” offered at our training facility, Bark Tutor School for Dogs
• Located in the desirable and pet loving north side of Indianapolis
• Zoetis 2013 National Diversity Award
• Voted “Best Places to work in Indianapolis” 2012
• 1997 Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Award
Our staff is our most important and valued asset. We have weekly 75-minute staff meetings, focusing on staff education, communication, and maintaining our high levels of client service and patient care.
Our Needs in a Veterinary Associate:
We need an associate who is smart, highly motivated, has excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the desire and commitment to continue to grow into an exceptional practitioner. Your long term happiness and continued association is our goal!
The position is available August 1.
Compensation will be commensurate with the top 5% of your peers based on your years of practice experience. We offer medical insurance through Anthem, supplemental coverage available thorough Aflac, a 401K with matching funds, 3 weeks of paid vacation,employee pet care discounts, and health club memberships.
Additional Information and pictures:
Web Site: www.bracpet.com
Please send a cover letter and resume to David Brunner, D.V.M at email@example.com.
The College of Veterinary Medicine displays career opportunities relevant for alumni. The content of these posts is the responsibility of the organization that provided the information. These posts are for active, open positions at the time of posting; however, we do not remove old posts. Please contact the employer to ensure the position is still open prior to applying.