Project 3: Goals
- Examine the effects of BPA and phthalates on sex steroid hormone receptors in the ovaries and testes of mice.
- Determine if BPA and phthalates cause oxidative stress in ovaries and testes of mice.
- Investigate whether BPA and phthalates cause infertility and early reproductive senescence in mice.
- Evaluate whether high fat diet increases the susceptibility to prenatal BPA and phthalate exposure in mice.
- Assess whether the effects of BPA and phthalates on the reproductive system of mice are transgenerational.