- Examine the effects of BPA and phthalate exposure during early development (before and shortly after birth) or in adolescence.
- Determine if a high fat diet increases the effects of the BPA or phthalate exposure.
- Investigate whether behaviors, social and cognitive are affected in adult animals from these earlier exposures?
- Evaluate whether the cellular structure of the prefrontal cortex is affected in adult animals from these earlier exposures.
- Assess whether differences in cellular structure are accompanied by increased inflammation?
- Investigate whether there are sex differences in the type and severity of effects.