Home | Schedule | Speakers | Submit a Poster Abstract | Register | Directions & Parking| Our Sponors |
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
10th Annual Conference on New & Reemerging Infectious Diseases
April 19-20, 2007
College of Veterinary Medicine
2001 South Lincoln Avenue, Urbana, Illinois
- View a map with directions to the College of Veterinary Medicine
- The 24 Scamp bus travels from Champaign through main Campus to the College of Veterinary Medicine. View the 24 Scamp schedule.
For the Thursday, April 19 opening address, attendees may park in the College of Veterinary Medicine lot (F27) AFTER 5 PM. Cars parked in F27 prior to 5 PM without hangtags will be ticketed.
For the full-day, Friday, April 20 session, attendees have the following options:
- park at the limited number of meters available in the surrounding area
- purchase a day-long parking hangtag (requests should be emailed to Debra Domal at email@example.com)
- carpooling is strongly encouraged