It’s your reunion year, and that means it is time to celebrate! Please join us on campus Friday, October 28, for the 2016 Milestone Reunion Celebration and Saturday, October 29, for Homecoming! We have lots of fun activities planned, including tours of the College and campus, a reunion dinner, a football game against Wisconsin, and more!
Below is a tentative schedule, pricing, and room block details.
If you have any questions or even suggestions for the event, please contact Mindy Spencer, Associate Director of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 217-333-1813.
We hope to see you back on campus in October!
Tentative Schedule (Activities Subject to Change)
Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Alumni begin to arrive
- Evening is open to catch up with your classmates. We have compiled a list of possible venues, but feel free to contact Mindy for more ideas!
- If you would be interested in organizing a golf outing on Thursday, please let Mindy know.
Friday, October 28, 2016
- Registration will begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Tour of the College
- Faculty and Student Presentations
- College News & Updates by Dean Peter Constable
- Shuttle Tour of Campus
- Homecoming Parade
- Dinner at the iHotel
Saturday, October 29, 2016
- Tailgate and Homecoming football game v. Minnesota at Memorial Stadium
- After the game, classes can organize class-specific activities.
Room block availability is limited. As this is Homecoming weekend, more rooms might open as we get closer to the event. We also urge you to utilize sites like Orbitz and Travelocity as well when searching for a room.
Drury Inn & Suites
905 W. Anthony Drive, Champaign
Rooms: Check In October 27, 28 or 29: $167.99/night
Reservations due by 9/25/16. To make your reservations, visit www.druryhotels.com and enter the group number of 2268289 or call 1-800-325-0720 and refer to group number 2268289.
This is the location for Friday night’s dinner and is located near the stadium
1900 S. 1st Street, Champaign
- Check In October 27: $139 if reserving this night only ($275 if also staying 10/28 in order to comply with their two night minimum)
- Check In October 28 & October 29: $275/night with a 2 night minimum
Reservations due by 9/27/16. To make your reservation, call 217-819-5000 and mention “College of Vet Med Reunion” room block.
Hampton Inn Urbana
1200 W. University Avenue, Urbana
Rooms: Check In October 27, 28, 29: $259/night
Reservations due by 9/27/16. To make your reservations, call 217-337-1100 and mention “College of Vet Med Reunion” room block.
Hilton Garden Inn/Homewood Suites
We will post this room block information online once available!
Newest hotel in Champaign: located at 2013 S. Neil Street
- Check in 10/27: $149 for this night only ($249/night for 10/28 and 10/29)
- Check in 10/28 or 10/29: $249 per night
Reservations must be made by 8/28/16. To make your reservation, call 217-355-6468 and use the group code VMR.
217 S. Neil Street, Champaign
Rooms: Check in October 27, 28, or 29: $129/night
Reservations due by 9/27/16. To make your reservation, call 217-531-2800 and mention “College of Vet Med Reunion” room block.