Zuschlag Veterinary Medicine Heritage Collection & Information Commons
Supporting the Collection
If you are interested in making a monetary gift to support the Dr. Walter E. Zuschlag/ISVMA Veterinary Heritage Collection and Information Commons, please make your check payable to the “University of Illinois Foundation” and mail to:
University of Illinois
College of Veterinary Medicine
Office of Advancement – Heritage Collection
2001 South Lincoln Avenue, Room 3505 VMBSB
Urbana, IL 61802
Or, if you prefer to make a credit card gift, please visit our online giving website at http://vetmed.illinois.edu/advancement/giving.html.
Please remember that if you work for a matching gift company, your contribution could be matched, doubled, or even tripled!
If you are interested in donating veterinary equipment or memorabilia to the Heritage Collection, please download, print, and sign the donation form. You will need to bring this form with you when you drop off your item(s) at the College. The Veterinary Advancement Office will be happy to coordinate a drop off time with you and can be contacted at 217/333-2761. Please make sure and contact them prior to your arrival at the College.
Guidelines for Acceptable Donations
- The donor is responsible for determining and providing the value of their donation.
- All donated items should be titled and described as completely as possible.
- Needles should be removed from any donated item.
- Controlled substances cannot be accepted.
- Books/papers should be dry and free of mold.
- Many items are popular/widely used, please contact us before donating to see if we already have one in the Collection.