Veterinary Career Partnership Program
In 2012, the Veterinary Medical Alumni Association started the Veterinary Career Partnership Program. The program matches students interested in specific fields of practice or geographic areas with veterinarians already practicing in those areas.
The program provides clear goals and expectations for students and veterinarians. It is hoped that the partnerships forged between practitioners and students will continue long after the student graduates. A “no fault out” clause allows the student or veterinarian to step away from the partnership for any reason, with no ill feelings.
Please follow the links below to learn more and to join the program.
- Participation Forms – Veterinarian
- Participation Forms – Students
- Responsibilities and Expectations of Veterinarian Partners
- Responsibilities and Expectations of Student Partners
- Program Action Steps
- Feedback Survey Link - Coming Soon!